Custom AC-130 for 16th SOS
pledged of $5,490.00 goal 420%
Help bring this custom AC-130 watch to life! A minimum of 10 orders are required to build the watch, but the more watches that are ordered, the cheaper each watch will be. Below is a price breakdown:
10 watches = $549 each
15 watches = $519 each
20 watches = $499 each
25 watches = $479 each
30+ watches = $469 each
All orders must be placed within the funding period. If the campaign is successful, your credit card will be charged at the end of the funding period. At that time we will automatically adjust your pledge amount to the correct price based on the number of watches ordered. If the campaign is unsucessful, your credit card won’t be charged. When checking out, use the “Order Notes” section to indicate what you’d like engraved on the back in the “Callsign” section. This watch will take 3-4 months to build.
Spread the word and help bring this 16th SOS watch to life.
Movement: Miyota OS21.
- Japanese movement built by Citizen watch company.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 24 hr. and 60 min.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 11.5mm thick 316 stainless steel, comes in PVD black as well.
- At 11.5mm, this watch has a sleek, low profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case back is screw on stainless steel, which increases the thickness a fraction more than the snap on backs, but provides a lot more protection and strength.
Hands: Luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather made in the USA.
- 22mm wide.
- Comes in 2 different styles (Stitched Leather and NATO).
- Water resistant with a stainless steel buckle.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water due to the leather strap.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.