214th Attack Group
***** Click on the $519 button, and then click on the Pledge Now button below to complete your pledge. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what name you want engraved on the back (limited to ~13 characters) *****
This is an order for a custom designed 214th Attack Group watch. Once the ordering period is over, your credit card will be charged for the correct amount based on the number of watches ordered. Below is the price breakdown:
5 watches (min order): $579 each
10 watches: $549
15 watches: $519
20 watches: $499
25 watches: $479
30+ watches: $469
Once we place the final order for this watch, it will take 4-6 months to build. After the campaign has ended we will keep you updated with the order status and as milestones are met throughout the building process. Spread the word and help bring this custom REAPER watch to life.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world.
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5021.d.
- Our “Americhrono” watch, assembled in the USA using a high-end Swiss chronograph movement.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 minute and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time/date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 10.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 10.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case-back is screwed on and engraved separately from watch to protect the movement from damage from the engraving laser. This process is used in most high-end watches and leads to the caseback engraving not “lining up” with the watch.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that is finished with either a brushed or polished texture.
Hands: Proprietary “continuous curve” hands with subset luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Choose from Genuine Oil Tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or Tactical Rubber.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless Steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in all luxury watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but is it water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel routing increases the strength by an order of magnitude.