26th WPS WIC Custom Watch
pledged of $2,745.00 goal 240%
***** Click on the $549 button, and then click on the Pledge Now button below to complete your pledge. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what name you want engraved on the back (limited to ~13 characters) and what number for the second line of engraving*****
This is an order for a custom designed 26th WPS Weapons Instructor Course (WIC) Squadron Watch. There is also an active campaign for the Advanced Instructor Course (AIC) Squadron Watch. Once the ordering period is over for both of these campaigns, we will combine the quantities of both campaigns to determine the final price for the watches, not to exceed the amounts listed below. Your credit card will be charged for the correct amount based on the number of watches ordered. Below is the price breakdown:
5 watches per campaign (min order): $579 each
10 watches: $549 each
15 watches: $519
20 watches: $499
25 watches: $489
30+ watches: $469
Once we place the final order for this watch, it will take 4-5 months to build based on the number of orders we have running at the same time. After the campaign has ended we will keep you updated with the order status and as milestones are met throughout the building process.
Watch Case: PVD Black Brushed finish with polished highlights, pushers and crown.
Case-Back Engraving: We have reserved a space on the back for a Callsign engraving that will fit best with 10-12 characters on the first line and your number on the second line. If your engraving request is more than that, we can make the font smaller to make it fit. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what engraving you would like on the back. If you are unsure of what engraving you want now, you can let us know later.
Band Options: This watch will be paired with our Black Leather with white stitching band with a silver buckle. If you would like a different band, please let us know in the “Order Notes” field. If you are unsure of what band you want at this time, you can let us know later.
Spread the word and help bring this custom 26th Weapons Squadron watch to life!
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world.
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5021.d.
- Our “Americhrono” (TM) watch, assembled in the USA using a high-end Swiss chronograph movement.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 minute and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time/date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 10.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 10.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case-back is screwed on and engraved separately from watch to protect the movement from damage from the engraving laser. This process is used in most high-end watches and leads to the caseback engraving not “lining up” with the watch.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that is finished with either a brushed or polished texture.
Hands: Proprietary “Continuous Curve” (TM) hands with subset luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Choose from Genuine Oil Tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or Tactical Rubber.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless Steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in all luxury watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but is it water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel routing increases the strength by an order of magnitude.