pledged of $4,690.00 goal 340%
******Select the 469 button to the left, and then click on the Pledge Now button to purchase***
This is a pre-order for the 33d FTS watch. Help bring this custom Flyin’ Fightin’ T-6 Texan II watch to life! We will need at least 10 pre-orders to build this watch at the $469 price ($80 off retail). If there is enough interest in this watch at this level, your credit card will be charged at the end of the funding period. Once we place the final order for this watch, it watch will take 4-5 months to build. After the campaign has ended we will keep you updated as milestones are met throughout the building process.
Watch Case: PVD Brushed Black finish with polished highlights.
Customized Dial Features: Ejection Seat handle chronograph second hand, blue lume highlights on hands, hour numbers, aircraft silhouette and Wingman logo
Case-Back Engraving: We have reserved a space on the back for a Callsign engraving that will fit best with 10-12 characters. If your engraving request is more than that, we can make the font smaller to make it fit. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what engraving you would like on the back. If you are unsure of what engraving you want now, you can let us know later.
Band Options: This watch will be paired with our Black Tactical Rubber Band with a silver buckle. If you would like a different band, please let us know in the “Order Notes” field. If you are unsure of what band you want at this time, you can let us know later.
Spread the word and help bring this custom 33d FTS watch to life!
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5021.d
- Our “Ameri-chrono” watch, assembled in the USA using a high-end Swiss quartz chronograph movement.
2 positioned chronograph.
2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 10.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 10.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case-back is screwed on and engraved separately from the watch to protect the movement from damage from the laser. This process is used in most high-end watches and leads to the caseback engraving not “lining up” with the watch.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that finished with either a brushed or polished finish.
Hands: Proprietary “continuous curve” hands with subset luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or tactical rubber.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water, based on which strap you have.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.