B-2 Spirit Watch
ONLY 4 OF THESE FIRST RUN WATCHES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!
Watch Case: PVD Black with a “stealthy” looking Bead Blast finish. This is the only Wingman Watch design with a bead blast finish.
Watch Dial: Our “Classic” layout with a dark gray dial, black highlights, contrasting metallic silver subdials, and silver metal hour markers. Green lume on the 12 o’clock marker, hour and minute hands, and subdial hands.
Case-Back Engraving: We have reserved a space on the case-back for two lines of engraving. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section your engraving request.
Band Options: For this watch, we built a limited number of black leather bands with a black bead-blast buckle to match the finish of this case. Select the Black leather option in the band colors below or a different band of your choosing. If you want the black leather band with a silver buckle finish instead, indicate that in the “Customer Notes” section of your order.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5021.d
- Our “Ameri-chrono” watch, assembled in the USA using a high-end Swiss quartz chronograph movement.
2 positioned chronograph.
2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 10.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 10.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case-back is screwed on and engraved separately from the watch to protect the movement from damage from the laser. This process is used in most high-end watches and leads to the caseback engraving not “lining up” with the watch.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that finished with either a brushed or polished finish.
Hands: Proprietary “continuous curve” hands with subset luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or tactical rubber.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water, based on which strap you have.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.