pledged of $14,040.00 goal 197%
******Select the 469 button to the left, and then click on the Pledge Now button to purchase***
This is a pre-order for the B-2 watch. Help bring this custom B-2 watch to life! We will need at least 30 pre-orders to build this watch at the $469 price ($80 off retail). If there is enough interest in this watch at this level, your credit card will be charged at the end of the funding period. Once we place the final order for this watch, it watch will take 4-5 months to build. After the campaign has ended we will keep you updated when we place the final order and as milestones are met throughout the building process.
Watch Case: PVD Black with a Brushed finish
Dial Color: For presentation purposes, we lightened this dial a little so that you can see the details that will be on it. The final dial color is going to be a darker gray to give the aircraft and black markers a stealthier look. Sub-dial color is Silver.
Case-Back Engraving: We have presented two options for engraving. One with Call Sign or Name and Spirit #, and another for any of the 21 Spirit Names and Numbers. You can also request a different engraving. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what engraving you would like on the back for the two lines of custom engraving. If you are unsure of what engraving you want now, you can let us know later.
Band Options: This watch will be paired with our Black Stitched Leather band. If you would like the Black Tactical Rubber band or the Black Nylon NATO strap instead, please let us know in the “Order Notes” field. If you are unsure of what band you want at this time, you can let us know later.
Spread the word and help bring this custom B-2 watch to life!
CAMPAIGN UPDATE: Nicely Done B-2 pledgers! The minimum goal has been reached and we have already started the building process of this watch with our manufacturer. As we were nearing the campaign end-date, we discovered that there was more interest from groups who were just becoming aware of this watch. So we are extending the end-date to MARCH 8 to give those who have not yet pledged a little more time to get in on this initial build. So spread the word to your fellow B-2 enthusiasts while there is still time!
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Miyota 6S21.
- Built by Citizen watch company, and the same movement used in their watches.
- ”Mecha-Quartz” movement, which means you get the accuracy of a quartz watch, with the smooth sweeping chronograph second hand of a mechanical watch.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
- 1/5” Chronograph Hand
Case: 44mm wide, 11.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 11.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case uses 4 screws to fasten it to the back, allowing us to center your custom engraved design.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that finished with either a brushed or polished finish.
Hands: Luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or tactical rubber.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water, based on which strap you have.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- Lower quality watches use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.