F-15E Strike Eagle Watch
This is a limited run 46mm F-15E Strike Eagle Wingman watch. The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F-15E Strike Eagle is an American all-weather multi-role strike fighter derived from the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle. The F-15E was designed in the 1980s for long-range, high-speed interdiction without relying on escort or electronic-warfare aircraft. United States Air Force (USAF) F-15E Strike Eagles can be distinguished from other U.S. Eagle variants by darker aircraft camouflage. The Strike Eagle has been deployed for military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Libya, among others. During these operations, the it has carried out deep strikes against high-value targets and combat air patrols, and provided close air support for coalition troops.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Miyota 6S21.
- Japanese movement built by Citizen watch company.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
- 1/5” Chronograph Hand
Case: 46mm wide, 11.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 11.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 46mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case uses 4 screws to fasten it to the back, allowing us to center the case-back engraving.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel with a PVD Black polished finish.
Hands: Luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or tactical rubber made in the USA.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water due to the leather strap.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.
|Dimensions||9 × 2 × 6 in|