F-16 Viper 2
****To order, click the $449 button, then click on the Pledge Now button below to complete your order**** This is a pre-order for an F-16 Viper Watch, and only 50 wil be built. Include in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form what you would like engraved on the back of the watch. This should be delivered around August of 2020. As part of the pre-order price, you will get this watch for $449 vs the retail price of $499, and you’ll also get a free black NATO band in addition to the black stitched leather band it comes with.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world.
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5021.d.
- Our “Americhrono” watch, assembled in the USA using a high-end Swiss chronograph movement.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 minute and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time/date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 10.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 10.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case-back is screwed on and engraved separately from watch to protect the movement from damage from the engraving laser. This process is used in most high-end watches and leads to the caseback engraving not “lining up” with the watch.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that is finished with either a brushed or polished texture.
Hands: Proprietary “continuous curve” hands with subset luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Comes with a black Genuine Oil Tanned Leather band
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless Steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in all luxury watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but is it water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel routing increases the strength by an order of magnitude.