Get your Limited Run VIPER while they last!
Watch Case: Brushed PVD Black with polished highlights
Watch Dial: “Instrument” dial layout with our proprietary “Ejection Seat Handle” Chronograph.
Aircraft: For the Viper on this dial, we wanted to stay as close to the actual color as possible. As a result, the grays create a very stealthy look against the black dial. But in direct light, the F-16 is much more pronounced.
Band Options: This watch is pictured with our Black leather, white-stitched band but you can choose from any of the options below.
Caseback Engraving: If you would like an engraving on the back, please add the Personalized Engraving item to your cart and indicate your engraving request in the customer notes section of your order. We recommend a maximum of 12 characters but if you want more, we will reduce the font size to make it fit. The cost is $40.
Please note that when the casebacks were engraved with the design you see pictured, they were not attached to the rest of the case. Since both the casebacks and cases are threaded separately, there is no way to know where the final fitting point will be when attached to the case. So there will be some variation from watch to watch as to how the caseback engraving will be oriented in relation to the face of the watch.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5021.d
- Our “Ameri-chrono” watch, assembled in the USA using a high-end Swiss quartz chronograph movement.
2 positioned chronograph.
2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 10.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 10.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case-back is screwed on and engraved separately from the watch to protect the movement from damage from the laser. This process is used in most high-end watches and leads to the caseback engraving not “lining up” with the watch.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that finished with either a brushed or polished finish.
Hands: Proprietary “continuous curve” hands with subset luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or tactical rubber.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water, based on which strap you have.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 2 in|