Our FAIP Watch is now available in limited supplies.
Movement: Miyota OS21.
- Japanese movement built by Citizen watch company.
- 2 positioned chronograph
- 2 sub-dials. 24 hr. and 60 min.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 11.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 11.5mm this is incredibly thin, especially for a 44mm sized watch. This gives it a sleek, low profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case back is screw on stainless steel, which increases the thickness a fraction more than the snap on backs, but provides a lot more protection and strength.
Hands: Luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on all sub-dials.:
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather made in the USA.
- 22mm wide.
- NATO or Stitched Leather with stainless steel clasps
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof), though not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water due to the leather strap.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.