Navy Flight Surgeon
***** Click on the $549 button, and then click on the Pledge Now button below to complete your pledge. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what name you want engraved on the back (limited to ~13 characters) *****
This is an order for a custom designed Naval Flight Surgeon watch. Once the ordering period is over, your credit card will be charged for the correct amount based on the number of watches ordered. Below is the price breakdown:
10 watches (min order): $549 each
15 watches: $519
20 watches: $499
25 watches: $479
30+ watches: $469
Once we place the final order for this watch, it will take 4-5 months to build, but there is the possibility for it to be 2-3 months based on the number of orders we have running at the same time. After the campaign has ended we will keep you updated with the order status and as milestones are met throughout the building process. Spread the word and help bring this custom Flight Surgeon watch to life.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Miyota 6S21.
- Built by Citizen watch company, and the same movement used in their watches.
- ”Mecha-Quartz” movement, which means you get the accuracy of a quartz watch, with the smooth sweeping chronograph second hand of a mechanical watch.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
- 1/5” Chronograph Hand
Case: 44mm wide, 11.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 11.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case uses 4 screws to fasten it to the back, allowing us to center your custom engraved design.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that finished with either a brushed or polished finish.
Hands: Luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or tactical rubber made in the USA.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water, based on which strap you have.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.