pledged of $14,070.00 goal 217%
******Select the 469 button to the left, and then click on the Pledge Now button to purchase***
When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what name you want engraved on the back (limited to ~13 characters)
This is a pre-order for the U-28 watch. Help bring this custom U-28 watch to life! We will need at least 30 pre-orders to build this watch at the $469 price ($80 off retail). If there is enough interest in this watch at this level, your credit card will be charged at the end of the funding period. Once we place the final order for this watch, it watch will take 4-5 months to build. After the campaign has ended we will keep you updated when we place the final order and as milestones are met throughout the building process.
Spread the word and help bring this custom U-28 watch to life.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Miyota 6S21.
- Japanese movement built by Citizen watch company.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
- 1/5” Chronograph Hand
Case: 44mm wide, 11.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 11.5mm, this watch has a sleek, low profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case uses 6 screws to fasten it to the back, allowing us to center your custom engraved design.
Hands: Luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather or tactical rubber made in the USA.
- 22mm wide.
- Water resistant with a stainless steel buckle.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water due to the leather strap.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.