U-28 Draco Watch
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR A LIMITED RUN OF 46mm U-28 DRACO WATCHES. ONLY 7 OF THESE WATCHES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUGUST 2019.
In stock (can be backordered)
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world!
Movement: Miyota 6S21.
- Japanese movement built by Citizen watch company.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 min. and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time and date and to adjust chronograph settings.
- 1/5” Chronograph Hand
Case: 46mm wide, 11.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 11.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 46mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case uses 4 screws to fasten it to the back, allowing us to center the case-back engraving.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel with a PVD Black brushed finish.
Hands: Luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Genuine oil tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or tactical rubber made in the USA.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in most high-end watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but it is water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water due to the leather strap.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel adds an additional cost but increases the strength by an order of magnitude.
|Dimensions||9 x 2 x 6 in|