USAF Pilot Watch
***** Click on the $399 button, and then click on the Pledge Now button below to complete your order. When checking out, include in the “Order Notes” section what name/class date (or whatever you desire) you want engraved on the back (limited to ~13 characters) *****
This is a pre-order for our upgraded USAF Pilot watch. You get it at our pre-order price of $399, which is $70 off our retail price of $469. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to commemorate the best-worst year of your life.
This watch will take between 4-6 months to build. We will keep you updated with the order status and as milestones are met throughout the building process.
Built in the USA with the best parts sourced from around the world.
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5021.d.
- Our “Americhrono” watch, assembled in the USA using a high-end Swiss chronograph movement.
- 2 positioned chronograph.
- 2 recessed sub-dials. 60 minute and 60 second.
- Pull/Push crown used to set the time/date and to adjust chronograph settings.
Case: 44mm wide, 10.5mm thick 316 stainless steel.
- At 10.5mm, this watch has a sleek profile on your wrist, unlike many of the 44mm+ sized watches that look big and bulky.
- The case-back is screwed on and engraved separately from watch to protect the movement from damage from the engraving laser. This process is used in most high-end watches and leads to the caseback engraving not “lining up” with the watch.
- 316 stainless steel is the “go-to” steel for all high-end watches. It is a surgical grade stainless steel that is finished with either a brushed or polished texture.
Hands: Proprietary “continuous curve” hands with subset luminescent markers on the minute and hour hands, as well as on the 2 sub-dials.
Strap: Choose from Genuine Oil Tanned leather, Nylon NATO, or Tactical Rubber.
- 22mm wide.
- Stainless Steel hardware.
Sapphire Crystal Window: Used in all luxury watches, it provides a much higher scratch resistance than the more common mineral glass.
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale.
- Only surpassed by diamond in terms of hardness.
- Sourced from Switzerland with an anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside of the crystal.
Water Resistance: By no means is this a diving watch, but is it water resistant to 100 meters (Note. Not water proof). Not recommended to spend a prolonged amount of time in the water.
Other internal components: Top and bottom rockers are 100% stainless steel, and they run through a stainless steel routing into the movement.
- A lot of cheaper watches will use a plastic router that breaks easily.
- The stainless steel routing increases the strength by an order of magnitude.